Monday, July 31, 2006

Rat a tat tat, doo bop doo dah....


The weekend saw the start of Hull's week long Jazz Festival I popped down to 'Jazz in the Gardens' on Saturday not really knowing what kind of Jazz to expect. I was a little unhappy upon recieving my programme from a helpful council man, to find it was more world music on the saturday, and the classic, big band, New Orleans and Dixieland Jazz was to be featured on the Sunday. I stayed for around an hour and a half to sit and listen with my mate Rob and his 7 month old daughter. The band that was playing 'Bombon Cha' was an 8-piece cuban salsa band and I wished I had kept up with my Salsa dancing classes as there were a number of appealing ladies dancing to it at the front. I didn't manage to get any pics at this event. I couldn't make it to the Jazz on the Sunday, but I did go for a little bike ride to see if I could find anything that would capture my attention for a photo. I found a few things, buildings mostly.

4 comments:

Ginco said...

No time to lose Kevin, it's
back to the Salsa dancing class
for you! LOL!

Hull looks like a beautiful,
peaceful and picturesque place.

Bazza said...

Nice to see that there are a few of us trying to create positive imagery of Hull whilst still remaining realistic. Also nice that there are people out there who appreciate it. Keep it up Mr. Brown nice to have Lost to Tomorrow back.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Bingo push cards University of california online degree programs part time jobs philadelphia omega watches Maytag washer mav408daww refinancing vermont health insurance American express trademark cell phone ring tones pda ringtones call center network Wheelchairs disabled shopmobility.ltd.uk