1. I don’t like going to café’s, sandwich bars, fast food counters or anywhere where the menu is on the wall behind the counter, because my poor eyesight means I can’t see what they have to offer and I don’t want to make a tit of myself when the person asks what I would like to eat.
2. The first album I ever bought was ‘Jagged Little Pill’ by Alanis Morissette, I still love this album to this day and play it regularly.
3. When I was at school I used to tell people I hated
4. The only material thing I want in life, is my own home.
5. My secret ambition in life would be to star in a cult comedy series.
6. I hate people that borrow things from me long term because they heard 'I want them back as soon as possible' as 'please keep them forever'. Hey I paid £10-15 for that CD/DVD so yeah I want it back. I want my guitar tab books back, what I lent you, so you could learn a particular song and never gave back.
7. I once had a den and tree house on a huge roundabout which we called “The Island” I miss my childhood.
8. I grew up on the largest council estate in
9. I have a phobia of going into the sea. Ever since I saw Jaws as a kid I have had a fear of the sea, not just for getting attacked by sharks or giant squid or whatever, but mostly because you don’t know what is beneath you.
10. I miss every dog I ever owned and look forward to meeting all of them again on whatever plane exists outside of this one.
11. Although I respect anyone who joins up to fight for their country, I wonder were they find the motivation, when they are fighting for someone else’s big salary, pension and big city bonus, I couldn’t do it.
12. The first gig I went to (not including local bands) was Peter Green’s Splinter Group
13. My favorite meal in the whole wide world is Sausages, mash potato and onion gravy, followed closely by Mash potato, beans and Steak and Ale Pie, followed closely by Madras Curry.
14. I own a Fender Stratocaster and her name is Mary Jane.
15. My top five favorite movies ever are (1)Aliens (2)Predator (3)Ghostbusters (4)High Fidelity (5) Shaun of the Dead
16. I dislike ambitious people and find them very disturbing.
17. My favorite song ever is ‘Heard It Through The Grapevine’ by Marvin Gaye.
18. I think that ice hockey is the greatest team sport ever invented. I would follow/support it if I lived in the
19. I was once banned from the local ice arena for 9 months, for fighting with fairground Gypsies.
20. I will always feel guilty because I once had a fight with my younger brother and broke his hand, meaning he could no longer play his drum kit, because his hand starts to cramp and ache.
21. I was very shy when I was younger (still am to some extent) but I have always pushed myself into situations which force me to conquer my shyness, I nearly pushed myself too far once when I joined a band as lead guitarist, and almost fainted after playing the first song, when everyone started clapping I suddenly felt very self-aware.
22. I have hated almost every moment of being employed by other people, but on the flipside, I have met some brilliant people and made some good friends through my employment.
23. I will be 31 on 2nd March and still don’t know what I want to do in life, I just keep drifting through life with little care and attention, but every now and again I have a little panic and wonder where I will find a woman who I will settle down with and have children, then on another day I ask myself, am I really bothered?
24. I hate greedy and ruthless people who seem to need more then most people and will stop at nothing to attain it. True capitalists! Oh yeah, and twisted people who only seem to feel happy when they are dropping you in the shit or trying to make you feel unhappy.
25. The first movie I ever went to see at the cinema was ‘Return of the Jedi’ with my uncle Tom. The first movie I ever went to see on my own with friends was ‘Home Alone’.