Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Beautiful Uke and Obscene Hot Chocolate



It was my birthday yesterday and I was woken by an excited Amy at 7am so I could open my presents. We had the day off and getting up at 7am wouldn't have been anything to moan about if it wasn't for the bottles of wine we had stayed up till 1am drinking the night before. However, I was delighted to find she had bought me this beautiful Ukelele so she was quickly forgiven.
The day was a laid back n enjoyable one, which included a walk to a local coffee house to sit and read some magazines. Whilst there we decided to indulge in an obscene hot chocolate each, but all that cream proved too much for me and I had to accept defeat, alas I did not finish it.

3 comments:

Saw Lady said...

Happy belated birthday!!!!!
May this birthday be a gate through which only good things will come your way!
Sounds like good things are coming your way already - a ukelele!

Many Happy Returns,

Saw Lady

Nessa said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Kev! Sounds like it was a good one.

Flash 55 - Earthquake

One Single Impression - Running

ExtraPaleMale said...

great site, great photos. i bet that uke sounds like a dream!