Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Go with the flow

I have been bloody ignorant to you guys this last week in my lack of blog input and visit's to your blogs, but the fact is I have been making sweet music, after finding that my laptop will actually record my guitars etc (even though it has a crap [basic] sound card) when I installed my music recording software. But even though this is a short visit, I will be back to check out your blogs....when i'm in the mood for recording I have to go with the flow you know, which has not been often of late!

6 comments:

Chana said...

don't you worry my friend. i'm happy that you are having fun with your music. i would love to hear some. go and have fun...

Anonymous said...

Kev, convert your stuff to mp3 and post it somewhere accessible.

Kevin G Brown said...

The stuff i'm doing at the minute is just overlaying a few guitar tracks and getting down ideas, it'll be a while until I can upload some songs onto myspace coz I need an external audio interface(£100) a studio condenser mic (£100) and a new keyboard (£300) but if I can find a replacement power pack for my sisters keyboard I wont have to worry about buying the keyboard. But at least i'm doing something.

gincoleaves said...

Kevin, if we can have a 30 second snippet of that music - you'll be forgiven for doing the disappearing act on us. Haahahaha!
What a tall order 'eh?! :-)

bazza27 said...

I forgive you, if you'll forgive me. You get nothing for noyhing in this world!.

scimon owl said...

Give me 2 seconds & I'll give you a deal...or a job...or a contact...er, ohh, mrs.