Saturday, September 02, 2006

Top Five Songs For The Week

I'm not the kind of person who pushes their opinion on people, but over the next week I recommend you try to listen to the following songs, they are not in any particular order, chronologically or as personal favourites......They are just songs I like. I consider myself to have a diverse taste in music so I can appreciate people not liking my choices..... tough!

1. Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober
2. Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1
3. Steve Vie - Whispering A Prayer
4. Explosions In The Sky - First Breath After Coma
5. James Blunt - Where Is My Mind?

5 comments:

Johnny Jazz said...

Kev, you must try harder. No George Formby!

bazza27 said...

You are right about personal choices, not a bad list in my opinion with the obvious exception of Mr Blunt. Next time you're on you tube have a listen to the live version of this song performed by Placebo with Frank Black, Now that's what I call music!

Kevin G Brown said...

I know what you mean about James Blunt Bazza, but this live version from the bedlam sessions is great, I actually prefer it to the Pixies one.

eddy 2 shoes said...

At first I thought your title was 'top five songs to w**k to - this week'.

I am annoyed to have wasted your time.

Kevin G Brown said...

Sorry eddy, but if you do feel an urge when looking at my pics then feel free!!!! It won't upset me, just be careful....and considerate to others.