Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Football



Just been to the football to watch my team, Hull City AFC, play Stoke City at the KC Stadium. Wont bore you with too much detail, just to say that it was a draw (1-1) could have played better, I'm quite happy we managed to get a goal back because we did not look like we were going to score. I think we are still 18th in the table after 5 games.
I took these pictures on the way and whilst I was inside waiting for the game to begin, I think they look quite cool with this Photoshop filter added for good measure.
I spent the morning listening to the 4-track recordings made at practice on Thursday evening, listening for where I can make any improvements, and they did give me some ideas to work on. It's good to have a decent recording I can play along to! Anyway, I'll go and watch the rest of X-Factor

No comments: