Friday, August 04, 2006

Along the River




I love walking along the banks of the river Hull, theres so many scenes that can be captured. These three photo's were taken within a distance of about 100 yards. The Clarence flour mill has recently closed it's doors, it was on of Hull's significant employers in the old days, now it looks set to be demolished.

Still no memory card for my phone, I can atleast take photo's with it, getting about 60-80 pics on the internal memory which is about 80mb. But I need my 1gig card so I can upload music to it, however there is a manufacturer shortage due to the Sony Ericsson K800i selling like hot cakes, it could be months before I get it, i have already paid for it, so it's just a case of waiting for it to come through the letter box!

1 comment:

Louisiana said...

you take awesome pics...my bf loves photography, i will get him to come over and check them out...great job..