Thursday, August 03, 2006

Graffiti


Here's another of the photo's I took on Sunday, it captured my attention as it was used recently as a backdrop when I was starring in a video for my mates strange website called Clem, which is a collection of songs and video, I often play various characters in these, although not all of them are up on the site as it takes ages before they ever get anything finished. Anyway today was spent on a health and safety training/spillage scenario day in the chemicals plant where I work, the good news is, we finished early and were taken to an 'all you can eat' chinese place for food and drink....i'm now full and sleepy!

2 comments:

Louisiana said...

so you are a superstar! whoo-hoo, i know someone famous!!!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info carambola flowers Discount cosmetics us Ford f150 truck bed tool box